STS surveyed senior executives to gain insight into their experiences and perspectives leading their organizations through the early stages of the COVID-19 crisis. Participating leaders represented a wide variety of industries including financial services, energy/utilities, healthcare,
transportation, manufacturing, consumer products, and professional services. Learn what these executives had to say on the following topics:
- Adjusting to aspects of the COVID-19 crisis: perceived business stability/viability, virtual teaming,
work from home, etc.
- Supporting teams and organizations through the crisis to maintain engagement and effectiveness
- Positioning teams and organizations to maintain profitability/viability
- Preparing teams and organizations for the future (Q3/Q4 and beyond)
- What will be the biggest change to your organization’s business strategy brought by the “new normal”
once this acute phase of the COVID-19 crisis has passed?
- What will be the biggest change to your organization’s talent strategy brought by the “new normal”?
- What current practices and traditions will you lean on even more heavily to lead your organization into the
- What advice would you give other senior executives about: Leading their organization through the COVID-19 crisis? Preparing for what lies ahead in the “new normal?”